Have any NEWS/INFO about upcoming E or E10+ rated games?
Email us @ mylittlegamerblog@gmail.com

[Reminder To Parents!]
Some links to other sites are NOT kid friendly!


April 01, 2011

Chris' Corner - Pokemon White DS review

From Review:

"I've mentioned before that I would try to get some comments/reviews from the other gamers in my house - here's the first one, courtesy of my son and the biggest video game fan in this house (other than me). So, here's his first ever review - let him (and me) know what you think if you get a chance to leave some comments. I'm hoping he had a lot of fun with it!"

"Today I shall be talking about Pokemon White. I am Chris-not your lovely Chalgyr/Nick-I am his son. So, onto the Pokemon game!"



If you're a Pokemon fan, go checkout this Review!

-Dustin

1 comment:

  1. Chris says "Thanks!" That's very cool. :) Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment. Please, keep it clean.

Total Pageviews