Have any NEWS/INFO about upcoming E or E10+ rated games?
Email us @ mylittlegamerblog@gmail.com

[Reminder To Parents!]
Some links to other sites are NOT kid friendly!


April 02, 2011

What's your favorite Old-School games?

I know this is a tough one, so pick your favorite 3. They can be from any console/handheld platform prior to this generation.

My favorite classic games are Castlevania 4(SNES), Super Mario Bros.(N64), and The Legend of Zelda: OOT(N64).
Daemion's favorites are Super Mario Bros.(N64), Super Smash Bros.(N64), and Yoshi's Story(N64).

What's your favorites? and why?


-Dustin

3 comments:

  1. GoldenEye 007(N64) - Loved the single-player and multi-player.
    Donkey Kong Country(SNES) - was really excited for the game, and it excelled whatever expectations I had for the game.
    Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire - my first N64 game I purchased, and I loved the Star Wars universe already, so I really enjoyed the game.

    Not limiting my list to just three :)...here are a few more:
    Perfect Dark(N64)
    Turok 2(N64)
    WCW vs. NWO: World Tour and WCW vs. NWO: Revenge(N64)
    Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball(SNES)
    Madden NFL '94(SNES)
    Street Fighter II Turbo(SNES)
    Super Mario World(SNES)
    Super Mario Bros. 3(NES)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lists. :)

    Chris is voting his now:

    - Super Mario Brothers (NES)
    - Pokemon Silver (Gameboy Color)
    - Super Mario All-Stars (SNES)

    Wow - three for me huh? Don't know that I can do that.

    - Final Fantasy 7 & 10 (going to cheat and put 2 there)
    - Shining Force 2 & Warsong (going with two strategy ones there)
    - Various Maddens (I've sunk way too much life into the series as a whole to pick out favorites). Honorable mentions to Tecmo Super Bowl for football games. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Pac-Man and Tetris are in my opinion, "perfect" games. They do everything they need o, and remain playable whether it's the 1st or 100th time.

    But the Super Mario series, the 8 and 16-bit Phantasy Star games, Zelda, Super Metroid, Super Star Wars, Tron.... Quite a few, if you get me started.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment. Please, keep it clean.

Total Pageviews