Have any NEWS/INFO about upcoming E or E10+ rated games?
Email us @ mylittlegamerblog@gmail.com

[Reminder To Parents!]
Some links to other sites are NOT kid friendly!


April 07, 2011

Here we go!

 I'm about to start posting up some News in a few minutes. We should have the "Monthly Old School Favorite" and Daemion's "Mario Kart Tournament Time" up before the day is over. I'm gonna try and get the Review ready, but I'm not sure if we will be able to pull it off before the nights end because I have 3 or 4 days worth of News to get posted up first. We'll just have to see.
We also got some new games in the last few days through some trading. I'll post those up sometime in a few hours, just want to get some News out of the way first.

-Dustin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Please, keep it clean.

Total Pageviews