Have any NEWS/INFO about upcoming E or E10+ rated games?
Email us @ mylittlegamerblog@gmail.com

[Reminder To Parents!]
Some links to other sites are NOT kid friendly!


June 27, 2011

Been a while

Sorry it's taking so long to get things going again. But my wife and I have been trying to figure out how we are gonna make some changes to the blog and make time to do it all. In the last month, we have purchased an Xbox 360 and a PSP. So we now have all 3 main consoles and the handhelds that are available. So over the next few weeks, you are going to see some changes to the blog visually. It's not going to be just Nintendo stuff that we review anymore. You are going to see a little bit of everything played and reviewed by us.

So stay tuned, we should have things up and running again in a week or so!

2 comments:

  1. Hey - good to hear from you! Awesome your wife's involved too. I can't get mine to take any interest... lol

    Good deal on being on all systems too! Looking forward to hearing more from you all soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! I'll tell ya... I've really been looking forward to your triumphant return, and here you are with a bunch of new surprises! Tell everyone I said hello, and I'll see you soon in cyber-space!

    -BitNick

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can leave a comment. Please, keep it clean.

Total Pageviews