Have any NEWS/INFO about upcoming E or E10+ rated games?
Email us @ mylittlegamerblog@gmail.com

[Reminder To Parents!]
Some links to other sites are NOT kid friendly!


April 08, 2011

gonna start back up later today..

As of right now, I have a really bad ear ache. I'm hoping it will go away by the time Daemion gets home so we can finish the review, monthly oldschool favorite and the MarioKart TT. I would post some News, but I just can't stay focused on anything because of the pain.
If it doesn't go away by later today, my wife Holly said she will take over. This means she might end up writing the monthly oldschool favorite and finish the review. Please take it easy on her!
Sorry for the problems yet again. This just isn't our week. It's been one thing after another. At least we had some fun yesterday, and I was also able to get a few computers that need some work. Hopefully I can get one working computer out of them so we can have a PC near the Wii for video capture.
If anyone has any experience with video capture on linux, please let me know. Any help would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can leave a comment. Please, keep it clean.

Total Pageviews